Edge Computing at the Range
Twin Eagle and Fortinet are excited to host you at the Athena Gun Club on December 2nd. We will be providing training on how to successfully launch your edge computing program and how to secure your edge devices. At the end of this event, attendees will have a better understanding of what technologies are available at the edge, what infrastructure is needed to use these technologies, how to integrate the edge data into your existing networks and SCADA systems, how to secure the edge, power needs and options, and how edge computing will help your company reach its goals while improving operating efficiencies. Lunch will be provided during the training. The training will be 1 hour. After the training is complete, our guests will be able to shoot an assortment of guns as well as participate in competitions on the virtual scenario simulator. In total this event will be 3 hours. We look forward to seeing you on December 2nd.
Athena Gun Club (10814 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77043)
Date and Time:
December 2nd @ 10:30am - 1:30pm
Lunch will be Provided
Guns and Ammo will be Provided
- Types of Applications and Technologies that are available today.
- Infrastructure/Tech Needed to Support an Edge Computing Platform.
- How to Plan for the Edge.
- Network/Connectivity and how to Integrate Data into Existing Systems.
- How to Secure the Edge.
- Power Sources and Renewable Options.
- How Edge Computing can help Accomplish company Goals and Operational Efficiencies.